Sign up to drop in to Tiberi’s office any day this week.
Sign up to drop in to Portman’s office any day this week.
– Noon rally at Senator Portman’s office, 37 W Broad Street. The focus this week is on the Trump-Russia connection. Let’s make sure that OH12 members are there to represent!
– Westerville Progressive Alliance postcard writing party, 7-8:30pm, Java Central Coffee House, 20 S State St, Westerville
– Postcard and “Bring Your Own Baby to the Bar” Party at Studio 35 planned for 6-9pm, 3055 Indianola Ave, Columbus.
– Lunchtime protest at Tiberi’s office, 250 E Wilson Bridge Rd, Worthington.
– Women Have Options Bowlathon Kickoff, 4-7pm, Pins Mechanical Co., 141 N. 4th St., Columbus.
– Organizing for Upper Arlington: What’s Next? 7-8:30pm, Upper Arlington Public Library, 2800 Tremont Rd, Upper Arlington
Find a group: search by zip code at Indivisibleguide.com.Start a group: register at Indivisibleguide.com.
Stay in Touch
– Join our Facebook page at Indivisible: Ohio District 12
– Follow us on Twitter: @OhioDistrict12
If you’re tweeting, join our Twitter Army: follow @greengene77 and send her a quick direct message to let her know you need to be added to the list. Also, watch Facebook each day for a tweet of the day we’d like members to retweet.
Hashtags to use to get attention: #indivisibleOH12 #wherestiberi #standindivisible
Links & Resources
– Send our SURVEY to friends who might want to get involved or who are on the FB page but not getting our emails. You can also add your friends in the district to the FB page.
Daily Calls to Action
Tuesday morning call to Tiberi: A vote on Trump’s corruption. On Tuesday morning, the House Judiciary Committee will vote on a resolution requiring Attorney General Jeff Sessions to release documents related to corruption by Trump or his cronies, including ties to foreign governments. This is not a partisan issue; it’s about the integrity of the Oval Office and of our democracy. Yet, only 67 MoCs have co-sponsored. Call your MoC and ask them to co-sponsor H.Res. 111—see this script.
(2) Oppose Seema Verma for Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) Administrator. This is the kind of appointment that doesn’t make news, but has a huge potential impact on Americans’ lives. Verma is not only unfit for the job, but her extreme positions would result in higher insurance costs for women and an erosion of Medicaid benefits.
Mia and Sara and the District 12 Team