This sort of reminds me of voting in the old Soviet Union. If you vote a way the government doesn’t like, you lose the right to vote.

Read the article and take action!

Pence, Kobach Working on Voter Suppression

The author recommends the following:

“(1) Contact your state’s Secretary of State to let them know you oppose them sharing any state data with Kobach’s Election Integrity Commission. (2) Contact your local voter registration office in writing and ensure they respond, in writing, confirming you are registered to vote, and that your home address and party affiliation are accurate. (3) Make sure everyone you know – friends, family members, work associates – do the same.”

Ohio Secretary of State:

Jon Husted
(614) 466-2655
(877) SOS-Ohio (877-767-6446)
TTY: (614) 466-0562
TTY Toll-free: (877) 644-6889
E-mail the Office
180 East Broad Street, 16th Floor
Columbus, Ohio 43215