Across the country, peaceful demonstrations will be arranged on Saturday, June 3rd. We will gather outside of the Supreme Court of Ohio (65 S. Front St., Columbus, 43215) around 10 am.
The goals of this event are simple:
1. Congressional investigations should be properly resourced and pursued free of partisan interests, and/or an independent investigation must be established.
2. As much information should be made available to the public as possible, and as soon as possible.
3. If crimes were committed or if collusion is discovered, it must be prosecuted.
4. The President must be held accountable for the untruths he is perpetrating.
5. All politicians and other public figures should take the Pro-Truth Pledge: We as ordinary citizens should all take the pledge as well to encourage public figures to do so.
You can RSVP for the March on Facebook or via the Indivisible Calendar.